martes, agosto 24, 2004

My first post

Well, I have decided to start a web log. I will write it entirely in english, so if you see some grammatical errors or some like that, it is because my natural language is spanish. I am writing in english because I want to improve my skills in that language. Now, let me talk about me and this web log. I am a student of Systems Engineering at the University of Cauca in Colombia. I like a lot to work and play with computers. I am an enthusiastic of the Free Software Movement and the Open Source Movemet, and I am an official member of the GNU/Linux Users Group of the University of Cauca (GLUC). I love computer programming, in special, graphics and video-games programming. So this blog will be about all that stuff. And that is all for now. I hope that i can write almost every day in this web log.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal