miércoles, agosto 25, 2004

The mono UML project

These days I have looked at mono-hispano.org. This is a community of followers of The Mono Project, whom speak spanish. One of their projects called much my atention: The MonoUML Project. Time ago, I was thinking in work on a free UML CASE (Computer Aided Software Engineering) tool for GNU/Linux and Gnome. I tried to understand the Gaphor project, but I really wanted to do something with the Mono Platform. So, when I saw the MonoUML Project, I thought that is just what I was looking for. So I decided to join the MonoUML team and start working on this tool. Last night I downloaded the last CVS tree and today i'm reading the documentation. Well, we are going to see how is goes to me with this...

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal