viernes, agosto 27, 2004

The Vive la Vida Linux day

Yesterday was a Vive la Vida Linux day. VLVL is an event that the GLUC (GNU/Linux Users Group of University of Cauca) do all thursdays. In this event, some members of the group bring a conference about many Free Software subjects. There are also some technical tips about GNU/Linux. Yesterday, I did the conference. The title was: "How to do in GNU/Linux what you usually do in Windows". I spoke about printing, scanning, GUI, multimedia and a lot of stuff. I think that the time was too short, but I could explain interesting things. The next week's Vive la Vida Linux will be about distributions. Specially about Slackware, because it will be spoken by some friends that are fans of this distro. I think it will be a great conference...

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal