sábado, agosto 28, 2004

Preparing for the Free Software Kite Contest

Tomorrow will be the Free Software Kite Contest organized by the GLUC (GNU/Linux Users Group of University of Cauca). There are basically two categories: The most creative kite, using Free and Open Source Software logos, of course, and the longest or highest kite. The rules say that the kites must be built by hand, bought kites are not allowed. Today I bought the material for build my kite. It is going to be like a basic kite with diamond shape, and it will have the Python logo. I hope that i can build it before tomorrow. By other side, I have my first homework for the MonoUML Project. I must to implement the MonoUML.Widget.UML2.Class class. I am working on that just right now...

1 Comentarios:

A la/s 4:04 p. m., Blogger Rick Jones dijo...

Blogger, being in the discount software business, I've been doing research on discount software, so when I came across your Preparing for the Free Software Kite Contest post, I found it interesting. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal