domingo, septiembre 05, 2004

Finishing the mid-term exams

This week was horrible. I had four exams, which includes Computational Theory, Differential Equations, Electromagnetism, and Operative Systems. That was the reason for which I could not write on this weblog. I will come back to the normal life on tuesday. I have a lot of work for the MonoUML project, and also for the GLUC (GNU/Linux Users Group of the University of Cauca). For the GLUC I am the treasurer, and I am in charge of something called "The GLUC Store". In The GLUC Store we sell Linux distributions and geek stuff like t-shirts, hats, buttons, etc. It is supposed that I must implement a web module in the GLUC Portal for the the shop. I have not even begun that. For the MonoUML project I have not finished my homework.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal