lunes, noviembre 08, 2004

Back from congress

Yesterday I am back from the II Congreso Internacional de Software Libre. It was just great!!!!!! I meet a lot of people from the Free Software and Open Source community of Colombia. There were many people from different locations of the country: Ipiales, Pasto, Popayán, Guapi, Cali, Roldanillo, Tulua, Manizales, Medellín, Bogotá, Villavicencio, and others. I meet personally all people with who I speak by IRC. My speech of Mono was good too, very much people congratulate me for it. Roldanillo is a very nice town, when i was a kid i lived there for a few years. It was 14 years since my last visit to there. Now, when i came back, i remembered a lot of things and places, it was a very nice experience. I love Roldanillo!!! Here in my town, Popayán, and after the congress , I am very enthusiastic with free software. I will work hard for the monouml project, and the adaptation to the gtk# tutorial.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal